Kol Safran קול ספרן: Obsolete or inaccurate Information
This was a very informative blog. Actually, this blog paralleled the very topics I’ve been learning about this week in school.
1. Know how to determine reliability when researching.
2. How behind many people are when it comes to reference. (The internet can provide reliable information! You just have to know how to determine what is reliable and what is not.)
3. Know how to determine bias in a Web site or an article. (This goes back to knowing how to discern reliability.)
4. Collaborate, collaborate, collaborate!
5. Make sure the information you are using is up to date.
6. Triangulate. It’s funny because I posted something about triangulating facts on my schools page this week and here it was being reaffirmed. Hmm… I wonder if I can find more confirming information two more times.