Looks like I’m on my way toward completing a few goals. During the past week I can mark off or count toward the following:
8. Encouraging daughter to complete her Gold Award—-Done. She finished the entry fence at the nature sanctuary on Tuesday. Way to go girl!
46. Vegetarian Diet for 30 days (8/30) And I’ve noticed a drastic change in the texture of my hair–it has less luster and wow–so I’m probably lacking in protein somewhere. I will need to do a little research to correct that problem. However, I’m surprised by the fact that I’m not craving any meat–although right now a big, juicy hamburger is sounding really tasty. 😉
72. Louis L’Amour books (19/105) okay–I’m cheating a little here–I had already read those 19 before I started this challenge.
73. Agatha Christie (1/80) Not cheating here–really enjoyed the story. It kinda reminded me of a Perry Mason television show. Just a fun story!
87. Blog again (2/100) need to pick up the pace on this one!